We have made it. Everyday after yesterday is just a bonus day for the boys.
We saw the doctor today who has decided that next Thursday she will "check" me and if I am dialated to a 3-4 we will go ahead with the c-section then. If I am not then we will have a scheduled c-section on Weds November 5th.
So I am thinking it will be next week because I thought the last time I was checked I was a 3.
So here we are in the home stretch...less than 13 days to our boys!