Thursday, October 16, 2008

34 weeks...


6 days and counting....
after 6 days I can get off my bedrest . So Wednesday next week, you can bet on seeing me at Target. Perhaps even playing a little soccer with JP. Oh and if anyone would like to join me for lunch at Backyard Burger, I will be enjoying the German Dog with plenty of sauerkrat. MMMM...good.
If for some reason I have not delivered by next Thursday then Dr. will schedule my C-Section for November 5th. I am REALLY hoping to have delivered before November 5th.
Please pray for healthy babies and a smooth delivery preferably before Halloween. :)

10 comments:

Julianne said...

I am so excited!! You are doing such a great job, Jen, I'm really proud of you. Hang in there. And you look AMAZING! Is that really a current picture? I mean, you don't look that big - there are two babies in there, right? :) I hope you get a few days to enjoy this gorgeous fall weather and to get out to shop, play, lunch etc. before the boys arrive.

Carissa said...

WOW!!! i can't believe your babies will be here so soon!!! very exciting!

Jamie said...

You look great. I will pray that the babies are here just at the right time.

Janelle said...

God's timing will be perfect. You will look back on their birth and say it was just as it should be.

You look fantastic! Hope you hopped right back in bed after that pic was taken.

But I know you didn't. :)

Shelley said...

You are too cute for words. Seriously! One more week to go! You can do it! And then, well...don't rush them out SO fast. A few more days in the cooker might be good for them. :)

Alana said...

You're doing great! It's not much longer!!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Yeah for 34 weeks! Have fun at Target next week :)

Darlene R. said...

I can't believe that there are two babies in that little belly! I was twice that size and no twins here!

Take care of yourself in these last few days. I am so excited for you and your family!

Not much longer!

Jaime said...

You've made it! Woohoo! Congrats and good luck with everything!:)
I agree with everyone else, you look amazing!

Sherri said...

The time is almost here!!! Congratulations on making it this far! Enjoy your "running around"!