Thursday, October 23, 2008

35 weeks...

Well here I am at 35 weeks!
We have made it. Everyday after yesterday is just a bonus day for the boys.
We saw the doctor today who has decided that next Thursday she will "check" me and if I am dialated to a 3-4 we will go ahead with the c-section then. If I am not then we will have a scheduled c-section on Weds November 5th.
So I am thinking it will be next week because I thought the last time I was checked I was a 3.
So here we are in the home stretch...less than 13 days to our boys!

6 comments:

Alana said...

You can do it!

Janelle said...

What a sweet time preparing for your babies. So exciting!!

You look AMAZING!!!

i-facilitate said...

Bring on my nephews! I am ready to see them. Of course, I won't get to see them right away, expect by picture (which better be sent by our mother right away!). :)

I can't wait for them to start decorating things for my office. I have something from both AJ and JP, now just need something from each of the twins!

Shelley said...

I can't beleive they're almost here!!!

Julianne said...

I'm so proud of you for hanging in there. After praying for them to stay put, it's funny to switch gears and want them to hurry up and GET HERE ALREADY! :)

michelle said...

I've been thinking of you and wondering if there is news and someone forgot to call me!