Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Five...

Five wonderful things about my husband....

1. He cleans the kitchen...every night.

2. The way he plays with our kids after a long day of work.

3. His wonderful helpfullness since I have been put on resting duties.

4. He grocery shops...without complaint.

5. He gives me a backrub every night, even when he is down right exhausted.

I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband. Not only is he just a dream husband, but he is the Dad every kid would want to have. He plays, he cleans, he cooks, he shops, he serves, he coaches, he teaches, he works, he learns, he laughs, he loves....he is ours and we are so blessed.

Thank Aaron so much for everything you have taken on as we get closer to the arrival of our two sweet babies. You are truly an amazing Dad and Husband. I love you...

4 comments:

Janelle said...

He is one of the nicest guys around. Your sweet words will make his day!

Shelley said...

I agree with Janelle, he is SUCH a sweet guy. You definitely picked a good one!

Julianne said...

I've always been a fan. :) Great post, Jen. He is a keeper and we just don't get enough affirmation in life. That was beautiful.

Alana said...

Aaron is one of our favorite people! He's going to be a great partner in this new adventure!