Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To do list...

Today was my last official day of bedrest. I tried so hard to remain laying around today, but I was overcome with the NEED to reorganize AJ's closet.

So I did.

And it looks amazing, along with her newly arranged room. Thank you for that Aaron!

So after that I did take a wonderful nap and then continued to count the lines on the ceiling.
When that wasn't fun anymore I thought of all the things I want to do tomorrow.

So here it is:

1. Take JP to school

2. Swing past the ole Giftshop and make sure she is still standing :)

3. Make a return at Childrens Place

4. Buy AJ some black Mary JAN'S (yes I know they are Mary JANE's, but she calls them Mary JAN's and I LOVE IT!)

5. Eat at Backyard Burger. PLEASE SOMEONE JOIN ME FOR LUNCH!

6. If it is not raining, take AJ to the park.

7. Pick JP up from school.

8. Unpack JP's winter sweaters and put them in his closet.

9. Lay out warmer clothes for JP for the next week.

10. Maybe go out to dinner to celebrate JP's all A's

I am sure I will think of more fun and entertaining things as well.

Oh and an update on the boys...they both grew 2 pounds in the last 4 weeks. They are officially huge! And they are doing an excellent job of practicing breathing. Dr's say they look fabulous. Now we just have to wait and see when they want their birthday to be. I am hoping they would love to be October 23rd babies, but we'll see.

8 comments:

Celeste said...

Whew... what a list!

Janelle said...

Where's the jumping jacks, spicy food and castor oil?

Soon...

michelle said...

Jen your energy amazes me! Can't wait to see the boys! :)

Lane5 said...

I'm going to Sam's tomorrow, wanna come? :-) All that walking will drop them right out. You would be close to the hospital. But, I think you should wait til Oct. 27. That is my birthday and I am a twin...a good day for twins! Don't go too crazy, you don't want to have them at Backyard Burger.

Shelley said...

So, what's on the agenda for tomorrow? :)

I hope you had a really fun day!

Sarah Markley said...

wow! you look adorable and you are so close!! =)

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

My goodness woman, you're ambitious! But, if I was on bedrest for that long I too might have a list that long, or even longer!

Alana said...

I hope someone was able to join you at Backyard Burger. Ironically, Rich and I drove thru that day...but we're running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get ready to leave town.