Monday, November 3, 2008

Two...

I am amazed that it is already November 3.


It seems like just yesterday we were surprised with the news of our twins. Now here I sit a mere 2 days aways from seeing the sweet faces of the two little guys who have been kicking me daily.

This afternoon everything became very real when the hospital called to pre-register my c-section. Wow.

5am arrival Wednesday morning with a start time of 7am.

I want to just sit for the next 48 hours and hold AJ because I know the moment the boys are born she will seem just so "big".

Two...

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow. It DOES seem just like yesterday...

Just two days until two babies. That is so neat! I can't wait to see them and meet them!

dawn said...

Jen-your life is about to become so much sweeter. Just involve both older ones in everything you do so that they will feel a part of it all. You do that so well anyway.

AJ and JP will seem so big in comparison, but thay's ok. All four are your babies and always will be.

These are the greatest of days. Don't wish them away too fast. I did that some with Boy3 and now I regret not just enjoying it more.

Jamie said...

I will be praying for you as you get your little bundles.

Jaime said...

Holy cow! I am so excited for you! Everything is 2x's harder, but also 2x's the love and joys! Good luck on Weds!!:)

Celeste said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet them!

Janelle said...

She will seem HUGE!! Loulabelle took my breath away when I first held her after W's birth.

Dawn is right...these days are sweet. Enjoy!

Sherri said...

Yes, she will seem so much older. It's funny how the youngest always feels like the baby. My Carter is 9 and still feels like my baby. I know that if another one came along, he would seem so grown. It's amazing how that works.
Thinking of you!