Saturday, November 1, 2008

The week in review...

I have had so many things I have wanted to blog about in this past week, but I could just never find the motivation. This afternoon with an empty house I finally found my bloggy motivation. I am now 36 weeks and STILL pregnant. Crazy. We have officially scheduled the C-section for Wednesday November 5th first thing in the morning. So the countdown begins.
What better way to kick off the countdown than to spend a gorgeous Saturday putting up Christmas trees and decorations throughout the house. It was wonderful!
Here is the week in pictures:
Thursday Night Lights:
JP had an incredible football game. He had an important "tackle" followed by this incredible 80 yard run for a touchdown.
I hate that I didn't have my large flash to compensate for the dark night.
Thumbs up Mom! I scored!


As if scoring and tackling wasn't enough the boy also had an awesome play at quarterback. He threw a perfect TIGHT spiral complete for a Cowboys 1st DOWN. YEA! Final Score 30-12. Cowboys win.


Then we have me at 36 weeks...I am done trying to be pretty. :)



Thursday I thought for sure I would go into labor, just because it was CRAZY HAIR DAY at school and this is how I sent my son!




Shockingly this is what he looked like AFTER a full day of wear on that crazy hair.







Then came Halloween. JP and AJ came up with their costumes on their own. Lilo and Stitch.




This was the first year I did not take the kids trick or treating. It was a sad night. :(





Today we had JP's second to last soccer game. Final score 2-0. Lightning wins. It was a great game to watch. Grey team was all boys and one girl, almost all 2nd graders. Yellow was all girls and two boys, almost all 3rd graders. I think the boys now do realize that the girls do have game. :)







6 comments:

Shelley said...

Okay, that would have been HILLARIOIUS if you would have gone into labor on crazy hair day. I can just picture it...you in the hospital with your sweet new babies...your sweet children coming in to see their new brothers...and JP, with THAT HAIR! Ha ha ha ha ha...Oh that would have been great! Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Hang in there my dear, you're almost there!

Janelle said...

Great week in review!! Just a few more days.

michelle said...

We missed you on halloween also! Don't forget to spend sometime pampering yourself the boys will be here soon!!

dawn said...

You look as big as me at 36 weeks and I only had one baby. I am mad about that.

Can't wait to hold those babies!

Sherri said...

Goodness! All of that activity should send anyone into labor!!!
Don't worry..you still look great!! The battle to stay pretty come AFTER the babies get here..haha!

i-facilitate said...

Well I am surprised you didn't go into labor after that week! I LOVE Jp's hair. Especially the after school pic. What gel did you use? I can never get the back of my hair to stay like that for long.