Monday, January 5, 2009

Two Months...

TWO MONTHS
Has it really been two whole months?
Two amazing months with two very special little boys.
Little Guy you are still very little. Or should I say light. You are 6lbs 12oz and 22 inches long. You are truly the longest skinniest baby I have ever seen! We are trying to beef you up by giving you an additional 6oz of feedings by bottle each day. You have a sweet little smirk that you decided to start sharing with the world on December 30. You can tell a whole story with just your eyes, they are so beautiful and big. You love to sleep curled in a ball on your side. After your morning feeding you prefer to snuggle mommy, with my chin resting on your head. You are swallowed by most clothes. Preemie pants fit you best, but most newborn size fits well.
Big Guy you are just that big. You are a hefty 8lbs 1oz and 22 1/2 inches long. You still don't fit in regular clothes, just newborn size. Even as big as you are, you are still not even as big as your big brother when he was born. You have a HUGE smile that you love to give to your daddy when he dances his eyebrows for you. You started smiling on December 22, just in time for Christmas. You love a firm hand right on your chest when you sleep. And just in the past few days you have started to bat at toys. AJ and JP are excited to play toys with you. You enjoy your bath, as long as it is nice and warm. You are Daddy's snuggle guy.

Big Guy Smiling huge!


My sweet boys. Little Guy on the Left and Big Guy on the Right



Boys with their monkeys







8 comments:

Janelle said...

They are growing so fast! Hard to believe its already 2 months!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

So sweet! I love the picture with the tongue sticking out!

Darlene R. said...

I can't believe that they are that much bigger than their monkeys! You should post the last month's picture along with the new month's picture so we can see the growth.(because I'm sure you have all the time in the world to be posting extra pics!)
Their growth in one month is amazing!

Julianne said...

I love these pictures! And I miss holding them!

Shelley said...

It is amazing to me that it's been two months! Big guy's smile is so cute! And little guys tiny, sweet features are precious! I love the monkey pics two. That is such a great idea!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Hee hee hee! They are adorable! I love that they are also so different! How fun :)

Lane5 said...

Wow, how amazing that time flies.. They are growing so fast. I hope little guy catches up soon! You have matching clothes to be worn!

karen richardson said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving the sweet comment. I checked out your blog too and added you to my "bookmarks!" You are a great blogger! See ya at the Y!