Thursday, April 23, 2009

I SPY a birthday...

My sweet baby boy turned 8 this month.
EIGHT?!
I still picture this boy as the strong bald smiley baby that his twin brothers remind me of.


This year JP wanted a SPY party. He is all about all things SPY.

So his Dad and I got to work researching all things SPY. We had different stations set up throughout the house for the kids to go thru Spy School. The stations included: target practice, fingerprinting, lifting fingerprints, identifying fingerprint types, bomb handling, listening exercises, identifying aeriel images, codebreaking, and more.

Laser Avoidance outside



All JP's friends


A little target practice





Family Party Cake Fun.
AJ, Elle, Loulabelle, and Luke






AJ was so proud of the sports shirts she bought for JP




ALL I WANT FOR BIRTHDAY IS AN OLD TIRE.
Thank you cousin Jamas for fulfilling JP's dream of a tire swing!








5 comments:

Celeste said...

What a fun party. I love the picture of the family kids :)

Shelley said...

Love the Spy party idea! It was awesome!

Janelle said...

Great party! Z-man spoke very highly of it!

Alana said...

It was a great party...Richie loved it!

i-facilitate said...

Don't forget, the tire swing wouldn't be possible without having the rope hanging!