Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday...





One thing I have learned from the addition of the twins is the importance of organization. With that I have been attempting a weekly menu plan. It has been great to know what was for dinner, without having to think about it.




This week I thought I would join in with Menu Plan Monday, check it out here.




So here goes:




Sunday: Toasted cheese ravioli, Spaghetti with Simple Homemade Sauce, To Die For Cheese Bread




Monday: Taco Packet








Wednesday: Potato Soup and crescents




Thursday: Taco Soup and cornbread








Saturday: Leftovers


2 comments:

MemeGRL said...

Welcome to MPM! Looks like a great menu. I wish my kids would tolerate soup--I love it for dinner but they just cannot think of liquids as a meal!
Enjoy the week and that beautiful family!

Lindsay said...

hello! Stopping in from MPM! Nice to meet you! :)