Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ganstas...

A few weeks ago JP went to the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet. At the talent show one of the younger Den's performed a little skit called Pants On The Ground. I think it is a skit off of You*Tube. JP was extremely excited when he came home and has been wandering around the house singing the skit.
The other night I came into the twins room to see he had changed Big Guy's clothes and was dancing around singing with him.


Pants on the ground. Pants on the ground. Lookin' like a Fool with yer pants on the ground.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

So funny. I just noticed that we have the same bedding for our crib. I even have the brown curtain. Too funny.

Jane said...

Oh my. Boys will be boys, eh? So great - love that he took the initiative to do it himself!

i-facilitate said...

It started on American Idol with a 60 something veteran. He "auditioned" with that song. It was hilarious and all too true. Tell JP if I see him with his "pants on the ground, I'm going hank them up and he won't like it. :)