Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday...

This week is Spring Break and with all the recent major expenses we have had to endure, we will not be travelling. So I thought I would enjoy cooking and baking this week.
Monday: RICE BALLS, loaded baked potatoes, sweet corn, texas rolls.
Tuesday: JUICE BURGERS, french fries, strawberries
Wednesday: Breakfast for Dinner. Pancakes and Waffles will be green for St. Patty's Day!
Thursday: Meatball Minestrone Soup, salad, Texas rolls
Friday: Buffalo Chicken Wraps, sweet potato fries
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Family Dinner at Grandma's or if that doesn't happen if the store is busy, then Pork Chops and rice.

2 comments:

MollyinMinn said...

Sounds like a great plan to me. I have to admit I haven't even heard of some of these things, so am off to click on the links now.

Alana said...

Sounds good! Juice burgers are a staple around here right now. Love 'em!