Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nine amazing years...

Today my baby turns 9.
How that can be, I do not know.
Caution I will be bragging about my boy here...
JP you are an amazing child. You are the type of kid that when people are dreaming about their future kids, they dream about you. You are respectful, compassionate, honest, trustworthy, intelligent, faithful, athletic, funny, artistic, and more. You bring joy to those around you. You are a great friend, brother, and child. You love the Lord and it shows in your actions. It amazes me how you are so well rounded. You excel in everything you do. I am so Blessed to have been chosen as your mom. I look forward to the next nine years, seeing you grow into an incredible young man. I am excited to see what the future brings for you. Whatever you choose to do, I know you will give 100%, be a leader, and a role model to all.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!





No comments: