Thursday, April 15, 2010

What is your angle...

I have always been one to get down at my kids level. There is a whole new world at that level.
I love taking pictures from that angle and lately I have enjoyed not necessarily looking through the viewfinder
Here are a few of my favorites from a morning of playing in the twins bedroom before they were even dressed for the day. That may be why these are favorites too. I mean who can resist soft chubby baby skin and cloth diapers.
Little Guy's Feet

Little Guy and his Vac


Little Guy



Big Guy
(this pic keeps switching to horizontal, not sure why)




Big Guy






Little Guy






Little Guy




Big Guy
Love that chubby belly!




Little Guy




Big Guy
(I love this because it shows his herniated belly button, which will someday no longer stick out.)



Big Guy


Big Guy





Big Guy
Pausing for a moment





Little Guy




Little Guy






Little Guy top, Big Guy bottom




Big Guy top, Little Guy bottom






Big Guy top, Little Guy bottom







Little Guy bottom, Big Guy top





















2 comments:

karen richardson said...

SO cute Jennifer...they are just precious!

Alana said...

Sweet pics...can't believe how grown up they are getting!