Thursday, May 6, 2010

Locks of Love...

AJ has always enjoyed having LONG princess hair. She has never been a fan of what she calls a 'shortcut'.

Many months ago AJ decided it would be nice to donate her hair to kids who don't have any hair.

Recently I noticed how long her hair had gotten and how unmanageable it had also gotten, so I mentioned that maybe it was time to get it cut.

She still wanted to give her hair to other kids, but had some definite concerns about whether she would still look cute. She absolutely did not want to look like a boy.

After a little advice from our stylist, she was ready to take the plunge.

Check it out:


Before

After


All styled!


Cutie!
It is just the cutest little cut on her, I am not sure why we hadn't done it sooner! I love it. She does look older, but she is like my own little life size American Girl Doll!



2 comments:

Celeste said...

So cute!

Alana said...

It's really cute, I love it!!