Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Preschool Graduation...

It seems like just yesterday that I dropped AJ off at preschool for the first day of her final year.


And now here we are at the end.

I always think I am prepared for it, until they say 'I present to you the class of 2023.'

2023?!

Just be still time.

I have enjoyed the extra year with AJ. She has been such a blessing to me and her twin brothers. She is so helpful and fun for those boys. All three of us will miss her immensely this fall when we drop her off at kindergarten.


AJ with Mrs. S


AJ and her 'boys'.
She asked C (the blonde in the blue and orange stripe) to marry her last week.

AJ and Annie
Best Friends





Goofy Gals


Me and My Girl



Daddy and AJ






3 comments:

Becky said...

I do believe that is the most I have every seen her with a huge smile on her face! She is such a great little girl.

Shelley said...

2023...sounds crazy! Thank you for all your help this year with Austin. Graduation went great, those girls melt my heart!

varunner said...

I like your blog. That black + white pic is awesome. Thanks for the comment on Multiples and More. I'm totally in awe that your 18 months and going strong w/ your twins!!!