Monday, August 30, 2010

Gone Fishin...


So lately we have been very busy at the Babydolls and Soccerballs household. I suppose I should have hung a "GONE FISHIN' " sign on the front of the ole blog.
We have had a birthday for a certain little princess, we have started the soccer season, and a new school year has begun, we have had last minute summer fun, and sweet family come into town.
Really I am sitting here just trying to figure out what happened to August? I am not sure where she went!
So as we settle into this new groove of the school year I will have to backtrack and document our memories.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

That is precious!
I have had a harder time finding the time to keep my blog up lately too. When I sit down to blog, I try to do as many as possible while I am here. I don't know how I used to do so many!!