Sunday, August 1, 2010

QOTW...





This week's Multiples and More Question of the Week is a two-parter:



First- How do you store and organize your photos? (Digital, and physical?)
Do you save only on your computer, or do you use an online photosharing site?
If so, which one do you use? What do you like about it?
Do you have physical albums of your photos, or do they only exist online?
Do you scrapbook?
And second- let's play a little game- Since today is 8-1, Go to your eighth album in your "Pictures" files, and post the first picture in it on your blog.

OK SO HERE GOES:

I take digital photos and then upload them to SNAPFISH. I chose snapfish because at the time they were faster to upload to than shutterfly, walgreens, or walmart. They also run great specials on their prints and books.

After I upload to snapfish, I upload all the photos to my external hard drive and save them in a folder by the month and year.

Then I burn a disc of the photos using the program NERO.

I order only the best pics for an album here at home, then I order doubles or other photos to scrapbook. Although for the twins it is really nice to make a digital book on snapfish and then just hit 'order 2'. ;-)

I know I am probably excessively backing up my photos, but I have heard too many hard drive crashing stories. Only once I have done all of the above, will I delete my compact flash card.

So in the 8th folder, first picture I found a picture of JP's basketball game from January of 2009 when he was a 2nd grader. He is the blond in the carolina blue shirt. I think he had just put a shot up, can you see the ball in the air?



OK So here goes:

1 comment:

Safire said...

I love to hear everyone's organizing ideas! It makes me want to organize my own. :)