Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

It is November 10th.

So if you are anything like me, you already have 7 large trees decorated and the stockings hung from the chimney with care.

Next on my Christmas to-do list is the Christmas Card. ILOVECHRISTMASCARDS!

Every day in December I RUN to the mailbox like a giddy child, anticipating how many Christmas cards will be inside.

Year after year my favorite cards are always ordered at Shutterfly. While I have made MANY Shutterfly books, I had yet to make any cards. This is the year. How could I not, their site is so easy to use and there are hundreds of choices to make that perfect card. Their prices are incredibly reasonable as well, cards starting at just $0.32. Plus if you are a new customer you can receive 50 free 4x6 prints! What a deal.

Don't forget that holiday party you were thinking about hosting. Why not send out a gorgeous invite? Shutterfly even has holiday invitations. Prices start at just $1.03 for classy invites. They will be the talk of the party for sure.

While you are on Shutterfly you might as well combine your shipping and get Grandma that ornament of the kids that is sure to bring a huge smile to her face. They have amazing ornaments starting at just $12.79


I LOVE THIS NEW CARD THAT INCORPORATES THE FAMILY LETTER AND PHOTO ALL IN ONE CARD. WHAT A TIMESAVER.

THIS IS ALSO A GREAT CHOICE BECAUSE SO OFTEN I CAN'T JUST SETTLE ON ONE PHOTO.




I LOVE THE RETRO COLORING HERE.

So what are you waiting for? There are only 55 days till Christmas and only 34 days till December 14th, the optimal Christmas card mailing day. Happy creating!

Would you like to get something for free? Blog it!

Bloggers get 50 FREE Holiday cards from Shutterfly. Sign up here.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I wish that I was better at sending Christmas cards. They are so easy to do now that I really don't have a good excuse for not doing it.
I love Shutterfly! I also love all of the cool gift ideas at walmart.com!