Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
I posted awhile back about how great Shutterfly is for holiday cards, well I just finished mine all while the babies napped! So easy! Shutterfly is such a great easy site to use! I spent about 30 minutes total including uploading, to create this gorgeous card. I can't wait to receive them in the mail, which I know will be quick because Shutterfly is just speedy like that. Of course if I wanted to spend just a teeny bit more per card, Shutterfly would have addressed and mailed them for me! WOW that is awesome, maybe next year. For now I still enjoy handwriting the addresses myself, it gives me a chance to think and pray about the recipient.

No comments: