Monday, January 10, 2011

My Boy is...

Confident. Funny. Sweet. Smart.

Honest. Kind. Patient. Silly. Handsome.

Innocent.

At Christmas JP got an Ax* gift set with shower gel, spray, and deodorant. He just loves the smell of it, so he was excited.

He has been using it daily and honestly I find it difficult to talk to him sometimes. He is my sweet baby boy, but he smells like a man. It is just weird.

Last night at tuck in he told us he finally figured out why he wasn't sleeping.

JP said, "Mom I know why I am not sleeping very well. It is because of the Ax*, I noticed the bottle says it causes late nights."

I could not contain myself. I just instantly collapsed in laughter.

JP ran off to the bathroom to retrieve the bottle to show me.





In case you can't read it, is says:
EXPERIENCE THE AX* EFFECT
The AX* Effect may result in, but is not limited to, unrelenting female attention and/or late nights.
Do you see why it cracked me up?
JP's solution for the 'late night' sleeplessness problem is that he is going to use half as much shower gel as he has been. My solution for the problem is that I will be reading the labels of the hygiene products a little closer. Who knew there should be ratings on hair products?
My sweet sweet boy, how I wish he could stay this innocent forever. Love that boy.

3 comments:

AMY said...

that is too funny! makes me miss that boy....he made me smile so much last year ;)I have noticed that Tanner sometimes smells "overwhelmingly" good..but it's better than when he sometimes smells "overwhelmingly" bad which I am also not quite used to :)

Alana said...

Very funny! Hope the adjustment in his dosage helps his sleep!

Shelley said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!