Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Twinspeak...

One of the things that fascinates me about Big Guy and Little Guy is their language.

They have been slow to speak, which is quite normal with twins. Especially twins that fall in the family as number 3 and number 4.

They have people to speak for them.

Recently their language has just exploded, so I wanted to take a moment to document their special words.

Little Guy:
Taytuu = Thank You
Koookieee= Cookie
Kak= Cake
kek kek kek kek kek = ketchup (over and over till you produce ketchup)
sips= yogurt
chez= cheese
cackers= crackers
nee nee =grammie
zis= AJ sissy
day=JP
aat=hat
dips=syrup
coco= any dog
omm=home
treysh=trash
shuz=shoes
tocks=socks
bumpa=grandpa
tyied= tied
liyht=light
my= mine
keeee=key
niyh niyh= working
buts=wonder pets

Big Guy:
taytuu= thank you
moomie= mommie
vaf=waffle
sips=yogurt
cheez= cheese
traytur=tractor
beeg=big
rrrrrrrrrrrr= chicken (rolls his r's)
kar=car
day= JP
row= Little Guy
aat=hat
toot=toot
bapple=apple
Aye wawa= ice water
dowg=dog
liblee=neighbor's dog Libby
duce=juice
bumpa=grandpa
nee nee= grammie
tiyht= tight
niyh niyh=working
la la=elmo
o e o e o e o e=zoe from sesame street
buts= wonder pets

I am sure there are more fun words they are saying, but that is all I can think of right now.

My favorite is when they are talking to each other and calling each other ROW, makes for funny arguments. "No Row, my." "No my, Row." ha!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Love that you recorded this!

twinjulie said...

Jill and I call this twintalk. And, I'll admit, we still use it :). It's something I hope they (or Jill and I) never grow out of!