Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Bond of Brothers...

I am truly Blessed.

Beyond measure.

I get to be a part of something so uniquely special.

God chose me to enjoy this.

Something only a few of a special club get to witness.

As a witness I will still never fully understand it. It is something only a they know.

It is the twin bond, or in my boys case the Bond of Brothers.





It is a bond that cannot even compare to a normal brother-brother, or brother-sister bond.
It is indescribably amazing.
They can fight one minute and love the next.
They have concern for each other when the other is out of sight.
They call each other the same name.
They are the best of friends.
They need each other.
They are TWINS.

1 comment:

EPatterson26 said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I am also interested in any advertising opportunities that you may have that I can forward along to my marketing team.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com