Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Budding Artist...

The other day I decided to nap the boys separately.

So I put Big Guy down for a nap in my bedroom.

Before I left the room I did a quick scan for unsafe things. I grabbed my laptop and my camera and went to clean the kitchen.

A few minutes later I walked into the room to find Big Guy like this:





Does he look proud to you?

He appears to be beaming to me.

You see he had just completed he first masterpiece.

A one of a kind limited edition Big Guy Original.

It is priceless!



It is also permanent.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So sorry. I hope you found a way to neutralize his masterpiece. He is so proud. He looks so much like you hubby.

tennille said...

Bless his little heart! Oh Mom... I'm so sorry! The boys were so cute this morning! I'm so sad that they're moving to the next class up during the next MOPS! Gonna miss seeing them on a regular basis! It gives me hope for baby #4 that you can handle two at the same age... 19 months apart doesn't sound TOO bad! Tennille