Monday, March 14, 2011

9 hours...

9 hours.

Most people work for 9 hours.

Last night I sat and chatted for 9 hours.

The evening started at Olive Garden to celebrate my good friend Shelley's Birthday. 

We had wonderful food, great conversation, and an amazing italian doughnut dessert!  But when 10pm rolled around and we started getting those looks to please leave, we decided to move basically next door to IHOP.

IHOP is 24 hour.

DANGEROUS!

So squished into a little booth the six of us hovered over our tiny hot chocolate cups and gabbed away, till 3am.

It was awesome.

I treasure these friends so much.  I am so Blessed to have these ladies in my life. 

They are family.




Who knew my arm was that long?

5 comments:

Janelle said...

What an awesome night! Much needed break!

Alana said...

I love this pic, and yes 24 hours is definitely dangerous with this group! I think it is good we split our time between two places!

Jamie said...

Fun.

Carissa said...

you know the mere thought of this makes me tired. but, i'm thrilled you girls had so much fun! : )

Shelley said...

Ok, I knew it was a long time, but 9 hours?! Really?! Mercy. And I am seriously loving this pic!