Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Love Skype...

After spending much of the day outdoors in the sub 40 degree rainy weather watching soccer, I got to Skype with my sister and Baby Bub.

It was simply wonderful. 

Just like his 4 cousins, he is absolutely perfect.  He carries a striking resemblance to my kiddos.  I am thinking that my families genes are some crazy strong ones!

He has the most adorable little mouth, with the cutest little pouty upper lip.

I could just Skype in and stare at him...all day long.

I love this technology.

She is on the East Coast and I am smack dab in the middle of the continent and yet I could see and hear my adorable nephew.

Now if I could just smell his sweet baby smell through the computer.




2 comments:

Shelley said...

He is precious! And I do see the resemblance! That's crazy!

Janelle said...

SWeetness!!! Beckg looks great!