Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Works For Me...

Having two 2 year olds has brought out my creative side.

Especially this winter.

The boys got a sand and water table for Christmas that we intended on using outdoors.

With the cold temps and the need to keep these boys entertained, I decided to break out the table for indoor use.

I put the table in our downstairs (tiled) bathroom.  I then filled one side with beans and one side with noodles.  It has been awesome!

The twins love stirring, sifting, driving cars, pouring the beans and noodles.  It keeps them fully engaged for at least 20 minutes, which is an eternity in toddler years.

The best part is the clean-up.  On the tile floor, it is a crazy easy clean-up.


Big Guy on the left and Little Guy on the right

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Hi, Really very cute!!! I wish I could spend time with my nephew as well. He's also almost of the same age and he likes Soccer. I am planning to gift him something really special for his b'day this year like ajersey or a Soccer ball. Something to remember by!! :)

Jamie said...

Awesome idea!!