Sunday, April 24, 2011

Opposites Photo Class Day Nine...

Day Nine of photo class we were challenged to do NEAR.

Yesterday while the big kids were at a birthday party, the little kids were having quiet time.

I know...big shock.

The quiet, it is rare.

Anyhow Little Guy fell over on the couch and fell asleep, all snuggled with AJ's pink blankie.

Someday he will hate this picture, but I love it.


 iso 400, 1/50s, f 1.8
no flash
Can you see how his sweet chubby hand actually looks grimy.  Love the little boy stickiness!

The next photo is of Big Guy because how can I leave him out?

While Little Guy was sleeping on the couch, Big Guy was laying on my bed while I folded laundry.  He was watching Yo Gabba Gabba clips from YouTube on my itouch.

iso 400, 1/13s, 1.8
no flash, unedited

I just love how he has his lips pushed out and the glow of the screen on his face.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Awe, those are SO good!