Friday, April 8, 2011

Opposites Photo Class Day Two NEW...

Todays photo class challenge was entitled NEW.

After I set the twins up with their breakfast, I ran into my room to get dressed.

I came out to find Big Guy smiling from ear to ear holding the milk over a VERY full of cereal.  The sweet boy had used a riding toy to reach the box of cereal and empty THE WHOLE THING into his bowl.

Nice.

Of course instead of scolding him, I ran to grab my camera.  I do have an entire photo book saved on Shutterfly of the twins being naughty.

I chose this subject for the NEW theme because serving himself breakfast is definitely something new for Big Guy. 

iso 3200
exp 1/160sec
Ap 4.0
50mm lens
no flash


2 comments:

Wynn Anne said...

Love the composition and colour of your picture. Great shot!

bethany said...

Love that you captured this-and love that you have a whole photo book of your kids doing naughty things. That is totally awesome. Looks like you used a window or door for lighting-nice job!!