Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Opposites Photo Class...




Opposites Photo Class Day 4

The topic was OUT, as in outside. 

I have actually been enjoying shooting in manual.  I feel like I am slowly getting the hang of it.  The toughest part of Manual is being able to change settings quick enough, as I am chasing down my little people in hopes of the perfect picture.

The other challenge Beth gave us was to use catchlights.  The first picture there are none, but I loved the action and excitement in Big Guy's face so I had to include it.

iso 800, 1/2500, ap 4.0
no flash


 iso 800, 1/500, ap 5.6
no flash

 different edit

 iso 800, 1/500, ap 5.6
no flash

different edit



I actually got several other really awesome pics today.  The boys were full of mischief today, which always provides for some pretty great facial expressions.

2 comments:

Wynn Anne said...

LOVE that second picture - so spontaneous!

Shelley said...

Great pics my friend!