When I grocery shop, it is almost always in the morning. The shelves are stocked and the most efficient checkers are on staff. I do however have to take The Twinadoes and sometimes the older two.
We have tried many methods for shopping, including the following:
-2 baby carrier carseats in cart, groceries stuffed all around.
-wear 1 baby in a bjorn, 1 baby in a carrier carseat
-wear 1 baby in a bjorn, 1 baby buckled in top
-hold hand of one baby, and one baby is buckled in top
-push stroller and a cart
-2 carts, 1 baby buckled in top of each cart *my absolute favorite!
-2 carts, both boys buckled into double seat other cart empty.
Some things I like to remember about grocery shopping:
1. I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK.
2. If my child is screaming because he is buckled in safely, I do not care who it bothers. I am not letting child out of safe situation to please a strangers ears.
3. I drive down the middle of the aisleto avoid little arms from clearing shelves.
4. I smile the whole time. If I am smiling while hauling 4 children and 2 carts, it will probably brighten someone elses day.
5. I bring snacks and drinks for the twins.
6. I promise the twins a treat halfway through the store in the cereal aisle. They each pick a special box of either cereal, gummy snacks, cereal bars, granola bars, etc.
7. I pick up the messes my children create, always.
8. I try to move quick and stick to the list.
Two Cart Shuffle at BIG WAREHOUSE STORE.
(yes I was on the phone pushing to carts and directing 2 big kids, i might need a blue tooth)
JP took these pics.
I look even more ridiculous on my big shopping trip to the grocery store. Both carts are always overflowing.