Monday, May 9, 2011

Opposites Photo Class Day 15...

It is the last day of photo class.  I am so sad.  I have learned a lot during this month long venture.

Day 15 brings us to our favorite photo. 

I have many favorite photos.  Most of them however are just beginners luck.  I have always been good with a camera, but haven't known why or how.  Now I KNOW why I am taking great photos.  So although I have many many other favorite photos,  I really wanted to pick one that I actually knew why it turned out so good.  I also wanted to use one I had not previously shown.  So without further ado....

iso 800, 1/5000, f 5.0
no flash

JP at sunset practicing bicycle kicks after a full day of soccer games.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Great photo! Needs to be a poster in his room.

*katie said...

I agree with Janelle, that would be an awesome poster in his room!