Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let's Hear It For The Boys...

I have been following the I Heart Faces Blog for quite some time, so when they chose the topic of "Let's Hear It For The Boys" for their weekly photo challenge, I just could not resist entering.

I am surrounded by boys.

Loudness, dirt, bugs, balls, nets, shoes, athletic wear, cups you don't drink from, cars, wheels, bikes, nerf guns, legos, bats, helmets, cleats, mud, and more loudness.  And yet I love it!

Boys are just down right FUN!

I have a million photos that would qualify for this entry, but the one that immediately jumped into my head is one that is not even of my own kiddos.  At a soccer tournament one of JP's teammates got his first goal in over a year.  It was an emotional moment that I just happened to catch.  I still get a bit choked as I see two other teammates lifting the boy up in celebration. 

Soop's Celebration



1 comment:

Tiffinee said...

Great moment caught there! You can feel the emotion! Very nice job!