Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Headband Organization...

Continuing on with my desire for order, I present to you my solution for HEADBANDS.



Easy as pie friends!

You just need a large empty lemonade or oatmeal canister, 2 sheets of cute scrapbook paper, spray adhesive, and some ziplocks. 

Presto you are done!


For the inside I chose to use ziplocks to divide up AJ's soft headbands.  There are 3 bags on the inside with room for at least 1 more if not 2. 

I divided them by sport ones, often worn ones, and less often worn ones.  All the hard styles go on the outside of the can.

Not only is this functional, but it is also cute decor in her room!

1 comment:

MarytheKay said...

What a clever idea! I love it!!! Now...how do you get your children to PUT their headbands there...and not on the floor, on the dresser, on the kitchen counter... Could you please solve that for me? :-)